1. Suppose you are responsible for planning a database that will be used to catalogue the entire contents of a library. What steps will you need to take during the database planning process?
2. You are in the process of creating an Access 2007 database. You create your first table and notice that there is a tiny key beside the first field name. What is this key?
3. The table you are viewing in Datasheet View contains over 1500 records. The insertion point is currently located in the first column of record 75. How can you quickly move the insertion point to the first column of record 1250?
4. Your electronics business has recently become more specialized and consequently, you no longer sell many of the lower-priced items that less-focused businesses traditionally carry. As you adapt your Access 2007 database to your current requirements, you realize that the Products table must be modified to remove items that you no longer sell or track. Which type of query should be used to modify the Products table?
5. You have created a query based on an Employee table in an Access 2007 database. The fields included in the query are First Name, Last Name, and Department. You would like to modify the query so only the employees from a certain department are displayed. From where in the Query Designer view can you make this possible?