1. Which of the following is an advantage of using a multiport interface instead of point-to-point subinterfaces when configuring a Frame Relay hub in a Hub and Spoke topology?
2. A router is running three routing processes: RIP, OSPF and EIGRP; each is configured with the default settings. Each process learns a route to the same remote network and there are no static routes to the destination and none of the routes were redistributed. Which of the following routes would be placed in the IP routing table?
3. Which of the following commands reveals the last method used to powercycle a router?
4. Which of the following statements is true regarding IPv6?
5. A small company with 25 computers decides to connect its network to the Internet and they would like for all of the computers to have access to the Internet at the same time but the company only has four useable public IP addresses. Which of the following needs to be configured on the router to achieve this goal?