1. You are working with a spreadsheet using Microsoft Office Excel 2007. The spreadsheet contains a number of headings across the top that should be filled with a dark gray color. You have selected the cells to which you wish to have the dark gray color applied. What path will allow you to apply this formatting with the least amount of effort?
2. You are working on a spreadsheet for a presentation. One of your columns will represent a dollar amount in US currency. If the number is less than 0, you want the number to appear as red in color, with a red border and grey background, and to show the amount with the $000 format. You do not want to change any other part of the appearance of the spreadsheet. How would you accomplish this?
3. You want to save your workbook as an Excel 2007 file that will support macros. What Save As option should you select?
4. You have created a pie chart outlining your company's sales for last year. You have been asked to move this chart to its own worksheet where there is more space. Which steps will allow you to do this? (Choose two)
5. A co-worker has created a worksheet with Excel 2007, and it contains hundreds of rows with several columns. They have asked you to help them arrange the information into a more organized manner. It must first be arranged alphabetically on the Product Name column, and then by descending order on the Unit Price column. The Product Name column contains text, and the Unit Price column contains numeric data. Which step would allow you to arrange the data within those columns using the specified criteria?