1. How can you specify that both your default home page and the currently opened tabbed page should act as home pages?
2. You are browsing the internet and a pop-up message requests permission for a Shockwave Flash Object to be installed on the computer. What feature does this relate to? (Select two)
3. Suppose you’re browsing the internet and a link takes you to a web site you suspect may be a phishing site. What should you do?
4. You want to configure InPrivate Filtering so that you can specify which web sites to allow or deny access. You also want to decrease the number of web sites you must visit featuring content from the same third-party content provider before this content is blocked. Identify the set of steps for doing this.
5. Which measures will help protect you against unsafe web sites? (Select two)