1. What can you do using the various flash CS4 interface elements? (Select multiple)
2. You have inserted a new layer on the Timeline. Identify the steps to change it to a guide layer.
3. You have created a custom workspace and now want to save it so that you can use it at a later time. How can you do this?
4. You are working with graphics in Flash CS4, and you want to decide between using bitmap graphics and vector graphics. Identify the characteristics of a bitmap graphic. (Select two)
5. You want to create a graphic in Adobe Flash CS4 as part of a project you’re creating. You’ve decided to use vector graphics across several layers. You need to be able to select and modify overlapping shapes and objects individually. Identify the drawing mode you should use.