1. Identify the ways you can open an existing image in Photoshop.
2. You are retouching a photograph of a dog and now need to remove the red glare from the eyes. Which steps do you perform to correct this?
3. You’ve edited a file containing a line drawing in Photoshop. Now you want to save a copy of the file in GIF format. How would you do this?
4. You want to print the image you’re currently working on in Photoshop. You want to print six copies of the image to your office desktop printer.
5. You prefer to use a single column of tools in the toolbox, and you want to activate the Selection tool to use it when making changes to images and photos. How do you do this?