1. Which of the following would be an advantage to using a blade server as opposed to a rack mount server?
2. A stripe set of maximum size is to be configured using two physical disks. One disk has 150 GB and the other has 250 GB in unallocated space. Which of the following will be the size of the stripe set?
3. A technician has a current baseline and is told to install additional memory and a faster NIC card. At which point in time should the next baseline be run?
4. Users report that they are unable to connect to a server. An administrator confirms that it is unreachable across the network. Other administrators have been working in the server room throughout the day. Which of the following is the next step the administrator should take?
5. A company utilizes the GFS backup standard. Which of the following describes this backup method?