1. If you want to attach a Dynamic Web Template to several pages at once, where or when do you do this?
2. You are redesigning your company’s web site and you want to create a consistent look and feel for it. It has a few different sections – a few Products pages, a Search page, and a section devoted to customer care. At the moment, you are using shared borders to achieve a consistent look, but you’re considering changing to Dynamic Web Templates. What advantages do they offer over shared borders? (Choose all that apply)
3. Identify the true statements about Dynamic Web Templates (Choose all that apply)
4. What differentiates an inline frame from a regular frame in FrontPage 2003? (Choose all that apply)
5. Identify the ways in which a frame’s properties can be modified using Front Page 2003. (Choose all that apply)